Sunday 21 January 2018

Hello Everyone ⇨ If Your Boss Says This To You, What Would You Do?


Hello Everyone ⇨ If Your Boss Says This To You, What Would You Do?🤔🤔



Hello everyone,
Happy New Week to you all, May this week be filled with Greatness and Excellent Achievements/Results
We have a very interesting, mind blowing and a confusing question for you all today.
We want you to read this carefully and tell us what you would do if your boss who pays your Salary walk up to you one day and says this to you.
Read below:-

 

BE Sincere – What Would You Do?

Drop your comments.
Makinde – Sure, I will feel bitter but I will just ignore him and I will continue doing the Job perfectly even beyond his expectations.
The simple truth is that, he’s my boss and I feed my Family through the pay. He didn’t jump to where he’s today, so I will become the boss someday.
That’s life! People will work for you too when you become the Boss and then you will give them Strategies, Targets and Assignment to keep your Brand/Company/Work fine.
What about you?
Drop your comments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News on the go!

Headies Awards 2018: Full list of categories, winners

www.jaspervibe.com The 2018 Headies Awards held on ​Saturday night at the Convention Centre, Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos . ...